Here are a few of the services they are making available:
- BCHD partners with the Hermosa Beach City School District, Manhattan Beach Unified School District and Redondo Beach Unified School District to support student, staff and family health and well-being. During COVID-19, BCHD has launched a School Well-Being Line to provide enhanced mental health support and to help navigate questions related to health and safety at school. Please see flyer for more information.
- MindUP Virtual Lessons: https://www.bchd.org/mindup. Some of these lessons are coming directly to your children from their teachers.
- Virtual LiveWell Kids Nutrition and Garden Lessons:
- Nutrition Lesson 1: Mindful Eating Behaviors: https://www.bchd.org/schools-and-parents/nutrition-education
- Garden Lesson 1: Understanding Plants: https://www.bchd.org/schools-and-parents/garden-education
- COVID-19 Testing:
- Link to BCHD test site sign-up: https://www.bchd.org/covidtesting