Thursday, April 21 – During Parent Trivia Night at Common Space Brewery
The Pennekamp Parent Trivia Night & Silent Auction is coming up on Thursday, April
21st at Common Space Brewery. The organizing committee is currently looking for item
donations for the Silent Auction. To make this a success, we need your help to get great
donation items! Whether you own a business, have personal connections, or ask
business owners you frequent, here is a list of items we are looking for:
- Experiences: cooking lessons, golf lessons, surfing lessons, personal yoga
sessions, vocal lessons, studio recording sessions, wine-tasting tours, backstage
brewery tours, laps at a racetrack, etc.
- Travel: timeshares, rental houses/condos, hotels, spa, golf, wineries, etc.
- Tickets: professional sports, college sports, concerts, movie premiers, TV
shows, red carpet passes, theme parks, etc.
- Gift Cards: restaurants, retail, kids, entertainment, etc.
- Kids: local birthday party packages, camps, tutoring, lessons, electronics, etc.
- Services: beauty, fitness, photography, pet care, home services
- Designer/Luxury Items: handbags, scarves, clothing, jewelry, watches, etc.
- Rare/Vintage Wines & Liquor
- Priceless: celebrity meet & greets, sports/entertainment memorabilia, etc.
If you have a donation, please fill out the Donation Form below and email it to Nathalie
Rosen at email@example.com. Thank you for your support!