Friday, September 24
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE BINGO TICKETS
Pennekamp will kick off the school year with a fun-filled Bingo Night on Friday, September 24, 2021. The event will be divided into two sessions: 4:30pm – 6:00pm OR 6:30pm – 8:00pm.
What to Bring:
- Masks required
- Blanket for your whole family
- Bingo Packs (these will be delivered to your oldest PK student's classroom on Thursday, September 23)
- Water bottles (disposable water bottles will also be sold at the event)
- Cash (if you would like to purchase water or snacks - Venmo will also be available - due to covid restrictions we cannot give change. Please bring small bills.)
- Beach theme attire (there may be intermission contests for best outfits!)
*Dinner will not be sold at the event. Individually wrapped snacks will be sold by the 5th grade committee to support the 5th grade event fund.
- Enter at either the Peck gates or the Rowell entrance near the front office (DO NOT enter the EDP entrance).
- Alcohol is prohibited.
- Teacher Raffle winners will be announced during Bingo intermissions.
- Student Store will be on-site selling Pennekamp merchandise.
Important COVID-19 Health and Safety Reminders for Attending this Event:
- Masks must be worn while on your blanket and if you leave your blanket. Masks may be removed if you are eating or drinking in your pod.
- Blankets must be 6' apart. Please socially distance and keep your family members at your blanket.
- One blanket is allowed per family and only individuals from the same family are allowed on your blanket.
- DO NOT attend this event if you are feeling ill or have experienced any of the following symptoms in the last 48 hours: chills, shortness of breath, nausea or vomiting, cough, loss of taste or smell, digestive
problems, muscle pain.
- DO NOT attend this event if in the past 48 hours you have had a measured temperature greater than 100.4℉ or have had difficulty breathing.
- DO NOT attend this event if in the past 10 days you have come into close contact with, or live in a household with, anyone who has a confirmed COVID-19 diagnosis or who has COVID-19 symptoms, who is waiting to take a COVID-19 test, or who is waiting for test results. (NOTE that close contact is defined as being within 6 feet of the other person for a cumulative amount of time that is 15 minutes or more over the source of any 24 hour period. Possible symptoms of COVID-19 include having a measured temperature greater than 100.4℉, feeling feverish (chills, sweating), new cough (different from baseline), shortness of breath, muscle or body aches, diarrhea or vomiting, or new loss of taste or smell.
DO NOT attend this event if you have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 10 days, are awaiting testing results because of COVID-19 symptoms, or are currently under isolation or quarantine orders.